La Legion Chaotique Index du Forum La Legion Chaotique
présentation,ambiance,organisation,recrutement

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Java Api Post Wall

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Legion Chaotique Index du Forum -> La Legion Chaotique -> recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
talmogenty

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Java Api Post Wall Répondre en citant

Facebook Java Api Post Wall
> DOWNLOAD

.. To achieve this we would need to run following script at our app's "Connect URL" location and ask one of page admins to go through our permission request process during facebook login: //API init code is omitted FB.login(function() { FB.api('/me/accounts', 'get', {}, function(response) { console.log(response); }); }, {perms:'publishstream,offlineaccess,managepages'}); Now if you have Firebug console installed you should be able to explore returned response and find accesstoken fields for all fan pages current user is managing. Assuming we are at the application root folder trying to compile Application.java file from com.example package that uses lib1.jar and lib2.jar libraries from lib folder to a destination bin folder, compilation command should have the following format: javac -d bin -sourcepath src -cp lib/lib1.jar;lib/lib2.jar src/com/example/Application.java As a result bin/com/example/Application.class file should be created. Java Microsoft & .NET Mobile Android Open Source Cloud Database Architecture Other Project Management PHP Perl Ruby Services Other Languages White papers Research Center NEW: Slideshows Sponsored January 9, 2018 Hot Topics: prev Android Java PHP Microsoft & .NET Cloud Open Source Database next We're Sorry. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. In the example I posted, the posts were made as the page and everybody could see them. How to Post on App Wall as Admin from Facebook APIJavaFacebookJavaScriptIn this article we will use Facebook API to post automatic updates on a fan page wall on behalf of the page itself (without showing author's name). //do server side forward to facebook app return new ModelAndView(new RedirectView(fbCanvasPage, true)); } return mav; } //HmacSHA256 implementation private String hmacSHA256(String data, String key) throws Exception { SecretKeySpec secretKey = new SecretKeySpec(key.getBytes("UTF-8"), "HmacSHA256"); Mac mac = Mac.getInstance("HmacSHA256"); mac.init(secretKey); byte[] hmacData = mac.doFinal(data.getBytes("UTF-8")); return new String(hmacData); } } Page template: #if($redirectUrl) top.location.href = "${redirectUrl}"; #end Welcome, ${user.name}! Please note that if our page is viewed by an unauthorized user, we cannot simply do a server side redirect to the authorization dialog as our app is running inside an iframe. Grab the desired page token access and replace the PAGEACCESSTOKEN in the code below with this token. S. The reason for this is that block content is passed as node's last child (after other inline parameters), but because all our parameters are optional we need to somehow separate block content from other inline parameters. Authorization Workflow Authoirzation process for facebook apps is described here. Its URL looks like this: &v=wall Getting access token in this case is pretty simple. Requirements Assuming the iframe facebook app is already registered, we would need to have the following ready for the implementation: Facebook App details: App ID, App Secret, Canvas Page, and Canvas URL. Task Lets say we have a fairly standard java project that consists of three top level folders: /bin - empty folder that will contain compiled .class files /lib - contains third party .jar files /src - contains .java source files Our task would be to compile and launch the project from its root folder. asked 5 years, 8 months ago viewed 5,440 times active 26 days ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Get the weekly newsletter! In it, you'll get: The week's top questions and answers Important community announcements Questions that need answers see an example newsletter Linked 0 How to Post Status on facebook wall using my own Textview? 2 How to share my app page in my facebook? Related 0Facebook Graph API - publish Flash Attachment0Migrated to Facebook Graph API - application broken now - cannot post to wall2How to use Facebook Java API to add an attachment to a wall post?0Posting to Facebook Page's Wall doesn't appear in the News Feed2facebook graph api create wall post with uploaded picture0Facebook API receive Wall posts1Facebook Open Graph - Custom link for image - Android2Publish a status with multiple images in a Facebook post0How to create and edit unpublished facebook post with image?1Post a facebook page/feed with image using graph api Hot Network Questions Why would extra fuel be needed to de-orbit the ISS (if it comes to that)? What is the smallest geological change possible to make human evolution untraceable? Collection of all configurable products (which has children) How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? Is the correct term Canada Goose or Canadian Goose or is there a difference? Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? Is this a low complexity region in our human genome? Hugely important database replete with errors Why play a fretted note while you can play it on an open string? How suitable is "" for "priest"? ssh - why can I login with partial passwords? Why is Unevaluated[#]& different from Unevaluated? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? Did Poe's reckless behaviour actually save the Resistance fleet? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Protection of shell command with string variable Can working on a mobile app with 1 star affect my career? What are good words to refer to the condition of objects? Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? How to use 2,0,1,8 to make 51? Does your ISP know what type of phone/computer you're using? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? If a photoshoot doesn't represent my best work, should I offer to reshoot? How to forge a Shamir secret share? more hot questions question feed lang-java . –luschn Oct 21 '13 at 11:00 Sorry guys , i am new here.Thanks for the suggestions. So now our velocity.properties file looks like this: userdirective=ca.sergiy.velocity.TruncateDirective, ca.sergiy.velocity.TruncateBlockDirective userdirective.truncateBlock.maxLength=10 userdirective.truncateBlock.suffix=. rev2018.1.8.28313 . We will be creating a very simple iframe app that displays user's name for authorized users and forces unauthorized users to go through the authorization process. Share what's new in your life on your Timeline. Facebook returns "{"id":"23522646737635675"}. Creating block directive Now lets turn our inline directive into block directive: #truncateBlock(int maxLength, String suffix, boolean truncateAtWord) Long block that will be truncated #end It will work the same as before with all parameters being optional. shareimprove this answer answered May 9 '12 at 6:39 Nitzan Tomer 50.2k1387129 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Bundle params = new Bundle(); // params.putString("multipart/form-data", imgurl); params.putByteArray("multipart/form-data",byteArray); params.putString("caption", txtcaption.getText().toString()); /* make the API call */ new GraphRequest( AccessToken.getCurrentAccessToken(), "/me/photos", params, HttpMethod.POST, new GraphRequest.Callback() { public void onCompleted(GraphResponse response) { /* handle the result */ Log.e("responseImagedata---", response.toString()); } } ).executeAsync(); shareimprove this answer answered Dec 14 '17 at 10:46 yogeshwar 1 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. But before writing your own Velocity directive you should consider using tools approach instead if possible, as writing custom directives should be reserved for extending core template language or working with multiline parameters. For example if we don't use any third party libraries, only our own com.example.Util class, and try to compile Application.java from the src folder: javac com/example/Application.java this would work, but then if we decide to add a third party libarary to the classpath: javac -cp lib/lib1.jar com/example/Application.java it would cause an error: package com.example.Util does not exist This happens because when we set -cp lib/lib1.jar we override default value for the classpath - current folder. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook API / Android : Wall Post publish with image attachment not working Ask Question up vote 1 down vote favorite I have the following code. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. To fix this we need to explicitly add the current folder to the classpath: javac -cp .;lib/lib1.jar com/example/Application.java Jul 9, 2011. How to Make Java MD5 Match PHP and MySQL MD5JavaMySQLPHPHere is Java implementation of MD5 hashing that will produce exactly the same result as md5() function in PHP and MySQL: public static String md5(String input) throws NoSuchAlgorithmException { String result = input; if(input != null) { MessageDigest md = MessageDigest.getInstance("MD5"); //or "SHA-1" md.update(input.getBytes()); BigInteger hash = new BigInteger(1, md.digest()); result = hash.toString(16); while(result.length() suffix.length()) { return truncateMe.substring(0, lastSpace) + suffix; } } // truncate to exact character and append suffix return truncateMe.substring(0, maxLength - suffix.length()) + suffix; } } All directives in Apache extend Directive class that has 3 abstract methods we need to implement: getName(), getType() and render(). If Application.java uses other classes from the project, they all should be automatically compiled and put into corresponding folders 5a02188284
bold letters for facebookcode source pour pirater facebookfacebook app canvas width fluidmultiple account facebook ipadhow to download facebook videos on iphone 5slogiciel pour pirater un compte facebook comment ca marcheextract email addresses from facebook likeswhat does ytm stand for on facebookfacebook video downloader dailymotioncreate facebook forum

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Legion Chaotique Index du Forum -> La Legion Chaotique -> recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.